What Sets Our Family Office Apart
Kaulig Capital is a family office, not a private equity fund, so we invest our own capital and have the ability to own an asset indefinitely with a primary focus on growth, not exit or short-term results.
We are not constrained by an investment theme, horizon, or structure, which provides for more flexibility than traditional private equity funds.
We have a proven track record of building profitable and scalable businesses and can leverage in-house resources with experience in sales, marketing, operations, and manufacturing.
We do not blindly invest in companies. We build relationships with like-minded investors, business owners, management teams and entrepreneurs to align interests, evolve businesses and create lasting value.
Investment Focus & Approach
- Business owners seeking partial liquidity, or to buy out certain shareholders
- Experienced operators seeking a partner to acquire a business
- Fundless sponsors seeking a majority partner Multi-sponsor club deals
- Capital to support growth initiatives or acquisitions
- Proprietary mandates
- Strong management teams
- A moat due to technology, brand, process, etc.
- High gross margins
- Organic growth opportunities
- Low CapEx business models
Sectors and geography
- Industry agnostic
- Domestic companies with a preference of short flight from headquarters
- Revenue of at least $10 million
- EBITDA of at least $2 million
- Equity checks up to $10 million
- Ability to flex up with our relationships
- Debt and equity